MESA has been a leading distributor of high-quality apparel embroidery equipment. Headquartered in Fort Worth, MESA delivers equipment and provides sales and service throughout North America.
Highland embroidery machines are integrated with the latest innovations in the embroidery industry today such as:
- TTF Technology LCD high resolution real time monitor displays.
- One million stitch count memory capacity for embroidery designs and set up information.
- Powerful, user-friendly machines and software.
- Reliable heavy duty industrial motors and controls to ensure quality sewing for the life of the machine.
By starting with quality in mind Highland offers many design features that surpass other brands.
Features such as:
- All Precision construction for main components including frame for the needle bar assembly.
- Use of ceramic eyelets for the entire thread course for low abrasion.
- Precision LM guide system for the X, Y frame movement as well as the transference system of the sewing head, the most critical part of the sewing process.
- All of these features and many more like them make the Highland brand an ultra modern embroidery machine with excellent capacity, ease of operation, and refined design.